Monday, April 27, 2009

THUNDER, LIGHTNING AND WIND

But there was very little rain. The storm came in during the night with a lot of noise and I hoped a lot of rain. They got 3" in San Angelo but I had about 0.1" last night and it rained all morning for another 0.1". They are promising more chances of rain the next several days but I don't see anything on the wide radar.

I spent the day doing the laundry which wasn't much but spent way too much time trying to open a new ML account on-line. I spent a lot of time waiting for techinical help and when I about had it ready a couple of seconds of power outage knocked me off line and I lost all of the entries. Tonight I gave up on the joint account and finally finished a single account, I think.

The Social Security called right on time and completed the application for their $250 final payment. That worked easily anyhow.

Cami from Hendrick Hospice came to complete her memorial booklet. I did a little editing and gave her a lot of photos off the fridge door that she will scan in the document and return. Her husband in in the USAF and they are moving to England for 4 years and she hopes to see Great Britain and all of Europe. At least the Rangers swept Baltimore today and come back home tomorrow, worn out.

I also spent some time writing thank you's to all the gifts to the CP Library and appreciate all the gifts in Lou's memories and the prayers for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home