Saturday, April 25, 2009

SATURDAY WORKDAY

Today Kathy worked like a Trojan on addressing and writing thank-you notes. I even helped and put the stamps on. Kathy made me a great lunch from the freezer with a great variety of food. I was able to get to the church to meet the Bishop who is trying to visit every church in his conference and spends 30 minutes at each one. He slipped his schedule at our church getting there a little late and staying more than planned. He carried his Sheppard staff and looked very authoritative. He is a good speaker and charged us with challenging young people to enter the ministry. I have got to start taking my camera. I forgot both last night and today and noone else had one. I really needed a photo of that Shephard's staff.

I spent my time finishing the April issue of the Flame for the church. I hope I got everything in. Kathy proofread it for me and helped a lot.

Now tomorrow I need to do a lot more thank yous and work in writing a column for the Livestock Weekly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home