Saturday, February 14, 2009

SATURDAY IS A BETTER DAY

Lou said she felt better today. Of course that could be because she had her daughter and number one granddaughter to talk to. I only did three laundries of pants but no socks and shoes so she is doing better. However I don't iron her pants, but she doesn't object. She is still planning on going to Denton to the Regent's meeting Friday. I have SS angels coming in Tuesday and Wednesday to take care of Lou while I take the Avalon to Abilene for major maintenance, like the timing belt and all the hoses.

I am eating well. Mary Kathryn fed me yesterday as well as Sue and Ike. Then Kathy made a great breakfast and lunch today. She is helping me clean out the fridge. We ate the last of the Underwood BBQ for lunch.

Keith called and had a good day selling. Vanessa called from Lubbock and made an A on a chemistry test. She is working at a nursing care facility and taking care of an old woman that is a challenge. She gives her family members a hard time but the nurses don't pay any attention. That is what I appreciate about Lou. She is a great patient to work with and appreciates anything I do for her.

Lou checked her email tonight. She didn't have time to open my ecard valentine, but Kathy opened it and showed it to her. The other girls appreciated their e-valentines. I like my computer because I forget to buy Valentines in town and the ecards are funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home