Thursday, February 12, 2009

THURSDAY WAS A LITTLE BETTER

As measured in millimeters Lou did a little better today. She planned to read short stories and to look at her email, but didn't get to either one. She is still having trouble controlling loose bowels and we did another morning wash of a couple of pair of house shoes, socks, pants, etc. I think it is good to move anything through her enlarged abdomen. She eats a little more today, but not a whole lot. I ate a lot of Underwood BBQ for lunch after heating a steak with sauce in the microwave and it got sauce all over the oven, door, roof, everywhere. I still have things to learn about cooking.

It was a nice day and I walked to the mailbox this morning and again this evening to mail a letter. I have printed the Methodist newsletter The Flame in color on my jet printer to mail to Tim Dill in prison in Teague, TX. He likes to get mail and I am putting them in two envelopes to go two different days.

Thank all of you who write emails and comments about the blog.
Thanks to all of the prayers that are helping in this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home