Sunday, February 01, 2009

END OF WEEK AND START OF ANOTHER

Lou has had a rough few days. Thursday and Friday were warmer, but Lou didn't eat much and continues to have problems with constipation and diarrhea. Saturday morning she got up feeling very weak. She made it to her recliner in the living room and spent the day there. Mark and Mary Kathryn came in at noon with a lot of good food but Lou could only eat a few bites. That night she had a problem with nausea and had to vomit a little. She got up several times early but finally got some sleep.

This morning she was a little stronger, took a spong bath and ate a little breakfast after we had eaten. Mark and I went to church while MK stayed with Lou and prepared a great meal. Our Throckmorton friends, Rex and Mary Gaginno came in with a rum cake Rex had baked with a cup of real rum in it. Sue and Ike came to eat with us. Lou had been saying all week that she wanted her sister Sue to come and just sit down and talk to her. She cancelled the therapists who were coming every day so the only company she has had this week has been me. She said she would like someone to come visit her.

Everyone has been sending me videos so I thought I would see if I can use the video download in the blog to share some of my wildlife videos. This is one of the racoons fishing and/or eating the lilly roots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home