Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WILDLIFE AND A GOOD FRIEND

I am still having problems downloading photos and putting them where I want them. Lou is having a better day. She started the day by taking a shower and washing her hair and putting on cosmetics. She took a couple of pain pills with a little applesauce. I fixed breakfast and she had a problem with loose bowels and changed pants before eating. Just as we were clearing the breakfast table the doorbell rang and Jeff Singleton from Irving came in with a huge sack of Bryan BBQ. Lou was re energized by talking to Jeff. They reminisced about meeting in class at A&M when Lou was one of the first women to enter classes and they were seated in alphabetical order putting Rodenberger next to Singleton. It was a class on Wordsworth and they can both still quote passages. Jeff spent two hours regaling us with stories of his working as the board chairman of the Irving hospital and working with doctors and staff.
When Lou had more problems with diarrhea, Jeff took the time to go get the wildlife camera and bring it up along with the mail. I did the laundry from the mess and Lou told Jeff about our family and how proud we are of them.
Kathy and number 1 granddaughter Valerie are coming Friday. Our Rodenberger granddaughter Ashley called this morning on her way to work to tell Lou she loved her. She works with children at Cook Children's Hospital. And I napped this afternoon for over 2 hours so it has been a good day. I presume that I could move the photos around but when I tried to move the script I lost all the photos I downloaded and had to do it again so I will leave well enough alone.

I have moved them to get the right order to the script.


This was a deer licking her lips for the camera.



The first photo of an Armadillo that the camera has taken.


Ring tailed cats are nocturnal and this is the second time the camera has seen one at the pond.





1 Comments:

Blogger Judy Porter said...

Charles, I enjoy your posts, pictures, and news of Lou. I look daily for updates. My prayers are with both of you.
Judy

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home