Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FLIGHT CANCELLED

But I did see a unicorn. OK maybe it was a young buck trying to become a unicorn. He was on the side of the road as I came in yesterday and had one large tine. I was coming back from having my hearing aid checkup. The computer read the data and said that I was wearing them 14 hours a day 75% in a quiet environment (at home) about 15% in a noisy and 10% in really noisy place. Must have been in Jean's last Sunday. I am really pleased with the way they are working. I complained that I had replaced the battery and that the right wasn't working. She cleaned out some wax and it worked great. She gave me the ability to change them with the push button if I want to turn them off manually. They automatically adjust for the environment so I probably won't be using that capability.

My first flight was cancelled due to the flight instructor being sick all week. He has rescheduled for next Monday, if he is well. So I came home and got some time to review Japolsky's paper on Theory of Elementary Particles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home