Wednesday, August 05, 2009

FILLED DEER FEEDERS

I forgot that they told me at the bloodmobile not to have strenuous exercise for 24 hours. This morning I mowed a little which wasn't strenuous but when I checked the deer feeders they were both empty so I had to fill them. I put about 20# in the automatic feeder and the rest in the self feeder. I had a dickens of a time taking the lid off of the self feeder that Mark and I had put on real tight. I won't bet that the raccoon won't take it off tonight. I need to put the wildlife camera on that feeder. But I am lazy. Maybe I can get Mark to help me move it when he comes to the Fish fry this Friday. Sue called and said she and Ike would come to the Methodist fish fry to raise money for the landscaping fund. The landscape is beginning to look a lot better as the lawn and trees are now taking hold and there is no more construction going on. It will look real good for the Bishop to come dedicate it on the 16th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home