Friday, August 07, 2009

BLOG READERS

If you plan to get Carbonite to backup your files be sure to read the comment on yesterday's blog. Apparently they search blogs and comment on them. I disagree with the comment because I found none of the options to select the files I wanted backed up when I started it. They need to look at their software from the viewpoint of a new user. I tried to select the files and ended up in the screen that is used to retrieve files and I couldn't X out of it.

I also got an email responding to my pilot training. And today I talked to the flight trainer who told me I might want to look at the Sport Pilot license that is a lot easier and more restricted. You can't fly at night or on instruments and can't go into airports like DFW. That may be the better option but I will take an initial flight on the private pilot program to start. So keep me in your prayers next Wednesday morning.

This morning the raccoon had taken the fish food can about 100 feet from where it was located but they didn't get it open. I had left the water running in the pond and it looks beautiful this morning. My water pump didn't work too well and it shouldn't have been stressed but the valve must be leaking to the tank on the hill.

Mark and MK are here with Dotty and we are going to the fish fry tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? You are going to learn to fly? I want to learn with you!! I will be anxious to hear about it. Can I still come in Thursday? Will you be there or will you be busy learning to fly?! I am very jealous. I will call you soon to double check. Good luck on Wednesday!!!!!!!!! Love you, your favorite oldest grandaughter!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home