Tuesday, August 04, 2009

MONDAY LAUNDRY TUESDAY GIVE BLOOD

Got the laundry done early Monday, drove to town and left REH story with the Review, cashed my monthly LW check that was inflated by 5 Thursdays in July, paid Lawrence Farm and Ranch Supply and picked up another deer corn. I was running late so I ate at Subway before buying groceries.

Today I drove past the Bloodmobile on my way to visit with Carl Edington and go to Kiwanis. There our pastor Harris Worcester signed his application. We didn't have a program but enjoyed some story-telling. I was bragging about having an important birthdate, 911, but Dale Bishop had to trump me. His birthday is Groundhog's day. I was so intent on getting my afternoon nap that I drove home, sat in my recliner, picked up the paper and it dawned on me that I had forgotten the Bloodmobile, so I got back in the pickup drove back to town. They had no customers when I got there, but within a few minutes about six more showed up. I have never answered so many questions about my sex life. No I haven't had sex with anyone who has aids, male or female or anyone who knows anyone who has had anything. She rattled the questions off like a machine gun and I answered no to everyone except had I been overseas in the last ten years and did I have sex over there with prostitutes. They are really nosy. I gave my pint and didn't feel a thing. I always drink a free V-8 and turned down a free tee-shirt because I never wear them. I have some great ones that my son has given me that I have never worn.

My hearing aid doctor called herself to check on how I was doing. I was surprised to hear from her but I am hearing well and enjoying these high dollar aids. I even sent my first payment on my zero percent loan to buy them. It will be a long 18 months, though.

I was asked about the fox family and want everyone to know that Father Fox is still helping although the kits stay with the vixen when they are eating my bird feed on the terrace. That is after they eat the dog food I put out. I don't really know who gets what of that feed. In about a month Father will take the two off somewhere to get them started on their own and then will come back to start a family next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home