Saturday, August 15, 2009

ABILENE TOURISTS

Yesterday granddaughters Valerie and Vanessa and I visited Frontier Texas and thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Then we ate at Val's favorite restaurant, Olive Garden. Had to wait for a table but it was worth it. They ate the new menu, Val steak and Ness chicken. I ate ribs with mushrooms and tortellina.

Kathy and Keith came in late last night. Today everyone but Val walked two miles and picked up trash. So we ate breakfast late with Kathy making special French toast, some with nuts and berries that I ate. So we all took a nap and then drove to Perini's for an early supper at 4. Kathy and I had the 8 oz. filet, Val ate vegs, Ness chicken and Keith ate the fried fish special. For dessert we had their famous bread pudding, strawberry shortcake and I asked what they had in chocolate. Our waitress said it isn't on the menu yet but they had a chocolate cake because Tom Perini got tired of people like me asking for chocolate. It was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home