Monday, June 08, 2009

I have been busy with both routine and new projects. I got one comment on my quote from JEWS, GOD AND HISTORY from Jeff who had read Dimont back when the book came out. He thought it was hard to read but I thought it was a great history of Jews and particularly remember his prediction that the holocaust would be only Jewish. He was right on. When I try to get Christians to join Jews in remembering the concentration camp atrocities I get labeled as anti-semitic when I only want to share the whole story.

I have started another blog to put my thoughts about the evolution/creation controversary away from this blog because Lou wouldn't appreciate it here. The new blog is: http://creationcorner-charles.blogspot.com/.

On the wildlife scene, I am still mad at a squirrel who each day tears up my metal squirrel-proof feeder. I may yet buy an electric fence controller to try to control him. I have ordered one of the squirrel corn cob feeders to see what they will do with it. They will probably ignore it. I also ordered one of those fancy glass hummingbird feeders. I have had to make feeder juice about each week.

Today I blew my diet by eating with the Library board members after our meeting. We went to the pizza place and had a greasy juicy 6" pizza. My daughter told me to ask for less cheese, but that wouldn't help much. I am still working on the oral history transcript but didn't get to it today. I have decided not to try to get every word right but work through the whole thing and come back and edit it. I may have to have head phones to help me sort out the words I can't hear or remember. I keep falling behind on my reading. I need to spend less time on this computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home