Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SWALLOWS ARE BACK

Yesterday when I went to Baird I saw flocks of swallows under the I-20 overpass and when I got back to the Halsell House I saw a pair building a nest there. This is the latest that they have come in. Also when I drove to Cross Plains yesterday I saw two snakes as road kill. Both had white bellies like the one we saw here last weekend. So they are moving. I watch for them every morning when I feed the birds and walk for the mail.

Today I walked to the mail and spent some time this afternoon writing thank you's for more gifts to Lou's memory. My internet satellite went down tonight and finally came back up so I am a little late getting this written.

Gave me time to work on my op-ed I plan to send the Abilene Reporter-News.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home