Friday, May 01, 2009

MORE CHINESE PLUS DESSERT

I walked to the mailbox for my exercise, drove to Abilene and recycled what little I had. I ate at China Kitchen and ordered off the menu instead of the blue plate special and really enjoyed the noodle dish with shrimp, chicken, beef and ham with great chinese vegetables.

I saw one turkey today when one flew from under the deer feeder. Tonight I have been watching the thunderstorms fire up. The early ones had grapefruit size hail. That one faded out, but now some have popped up NW of Abilene and are headed this way. I would like to see the rain, but not the hail. My experience is that it will play out before it gets here.

Kathy came in. She hasn't seen any rain either. I recharged the batteries and put the chip back in the wildlife camera. See what comes in tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home