Monday, April 13, 2009

MONDAY MORNING AFTER EASTER

I am being encouraged to continue the blog. It will be a lot more mundane without Lou to talk about. My great daughter and her family have stayed this morning to do the washing and restore the furniture to order. I now have my queen bed back in the bedroom thanks to Keith, Jon-Marc, Val and Ness. All but Ness left this morning and Ness left after eating lunch. Kathy is staying over to tomorrow to help work on the mailing list for thank you's.

I returned to normalcy this morning by attending the Library Board meeting. I left a little early to take a couple of photos of Lou to the Cross Plains Review office to use with her obit that will be published in this week's paper. I then went to the bank and paid off the loan for the septic system using some of the money from the tax refund. I bought groceries and the bill was a lot smaller now that I am only buying for one.

Tomorrow I will take the will to the County judge for his disposition. It isn't probated but he does something legal.

I will try to document more of the last few days later as I decompress. Your emails and blessings have been greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home