Monday, November 02, 2009

LITERATURE REVIEW


Today I went to Abilene and forgot to take my camera so I don't have photos. Sherrie McLeroy from Aledo talked about writing her book TEXAS BRAGS but all of her illustrations she quizzed us with are not in the book she was selling. So I have to read the book to see what brags are there. She argues that she has enough bragging material to publish even after she passes on. I enjoyed visiting with her. Lou and I visited her nine years ago at her cabin in Colorado and met her 7 year old daughter who is now 16 and a typical teenager. She had photos to share with me.
Speaking of photos. Thankfully someone brought a camera to the Festival and here is a photo of where I worked for two days. This was the first day when Lucy West and Meredith Abarca started the opertion. Three PhDs who looked and acted like folklore characters we are.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home