Thursday, July 30, 2009

A LITTLE MORE RAIN

I woke up to a little more rain in my gauge. About a half inch. And my deer feeder worked so my rigging worked last night. This morning I got to the Methodist Men's meeting five minutes early and was the last one there.

I thought I had solved my Quicken problem. I found that I could download the 2009 version that I had bought to three computers so I downloaded to the desk top. But I still couldn't get the online backup file to load. I am paying good money for that online backup and it ought to work. I will keep working on it.

Tonight I will take Ike to the American Legion meeting. He is a member. Then I will spend the night with him tonight, Friday and Saturday while Sue goes to her annual Mary Kay meeting in Dallas with all of the pink Cadillacs. She says this is her last meeting, but that is what she said last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home