Wednesday, July 29, 2009

COMPUTER FRUSTRATION

I spent a couple of hours posting my checkbook to Quicken on my desk top and realized that I didn't have the latest data that I had saved online from the laptop computer. I had used the laptop to prepare my tax return when I was working downstairs with Lou and updated to Quicken 2009. I have 2008 on the desktop. When I tried to download my MC I couldn't and realized that I had a problem. I lost the work I did this morning and hope that I can upgrade the desk top to 2009 and recover the online data then. So this day was shot.

It was sprinkling this morning and my fancy dancy rain gauge said I got .16 for the day and .26 for two days. That helps but the heavier rain was over in Eastland County. We still have more in the forecast for tomorrow.

I put the other rechargeable battery in the deer feeder and it works when I test it. It didn't work at the time set. When I looked at it the clips came off the battery connections. I figured that when the feeder works it jars the clips loose. So I took some sticks and put them in the case to hold the battery in one place. Maybe this will work when the raccoon shakes it at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home