Saturday, July 25, 2009

BEEHIVE HUMS

Tonight Mark and Mary Kathryn took me to eat at the Beehive in Abilene. We had eaten at their restaurant in Albany several times but this was the first time in Abilene. The Lebanese brothers who own it were there tonight. We enjoyed great food. Coming home Mark opted to drive north of I-20 where we could see the wind turbine farm. We went up 110 and up a ranch road to get out right under the turbines to see how noisy they are. They were fairly quiet until just before we left when the one we were closest to started a grinding noise and seemed to be turning a little different direction from the others as if the wind was coming from another direction.

Mark and I filled the deer feeders and hammered the lids back on. The raccoons had taken the lid off of the self feeder. I spent the entire morning getting the Flame edition out and with some feedback revised and reissued it. I ran out of black ink and only got 6 copies to take to church. I have to go to Abilene to buy ink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home