Friday, July 17, 2009

I BEAT THE RACCOON LAST NIGHT

This morning the lid was on the deer feeder and I finally put enough duct tape to keep the bottom on. I will post a video of the raccoon trying to remove the lid. FEDEX delivered a brand new radio rain guage. I called them after changing batteries on the original one and they told me to throw it away, that they would send a new model. The new model is completely different. It has a large bowl to collect rain and it works as far as the radio connection goes. I haven't put it outside because I see that I need to fasten it to a big block of wood to keep the raccoons from messing with it. I am afraid they will still tear it up. I didn't need it until last night when we got a trace of rain sometime. No puddles when I got up but it was enough to remove tracks on the road when I walked to the mailbox. I stopped and put some of the mountain pink seeds around to see if I can see more next year.
Yesterday as I was posting the day to my Daytimer about 10:15 I noticed that I had a Chamber of Commerce dinner at 6:30 that I had missed. I had been concentrating on trying to get a Word document for the July Flame and have a problem with the new docx formats not being converted by Word Perfect. I have got to start looking at the Daytimer in the morning and plan my day better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home