Monday, July 13, 2009

RACCOON LOSES ONE FIGHT

Monday morning I changed bed clothes, started the laundry and checked the front yard deer feeder. The lid that I had crimped stayed on. I got the video and will post the raccoon trying unsuccessfully to take the lid off. Apparently every time the feeder goes off it vibrates the bottom round cover off. So tonight when I added corn to the feeder, I duct taped the bottom on. We will see what it looks like tomorrow, but I haven't put the camera back on.

This morning I attended our monthly Library board meeting and learned of another tribute to Lou. Seems that Rusty Burke, from Washington, D.C. who started the REH day gave two lantana plants to the Library for placing on Lou and Joan McCowan's graves. Ginny suggested planting them in our park next to the Library where they will receive attention and he thought that was a great idea, so they are deciding just where to plant them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home