Friday, July 10, 2009

HOT LAZY FRIDAY

I got up late and collected batteries from camera and deer feeder and placed them on chargers. Yesterday and this morning the lid had been taken off the deer feeder. I bent the edges down a little to hold it on. After feeding me and the birds I walked to get the mail. Still haven't seen any fish in the pond. I went upstairs to work on the computer when Mark called to ask me to get information on the Halsell tombstone. He wanted to know the dimensions and mounting of the Methodist Circuit Rider medallion on Pa's side. I drove to Admiral Cemetery to take photos and measurements to email to them. Mark said Mary Kathryn has talked to TWU. They don't have any existing medallions but gave MK the name of a company that makes trophies and medallions and she is working on that part of the project. They want something appropriate for a Regent.

After my afternoon nap I did my ironing. A shirt and two pants. I then put the batteries and chip in the camera and set it to take videos on a 2 sec. notice. I put the recharged battery in the deer feeder and tested it. It was set on 15 seconds and I have a lot of corn on the ground. That may keep the raccoons on the ground tonight instead of taking the lid off. It was hot and I didn't spend much time outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home