Thursday, March 12, 2009

KIWANIS PANCAKE DAY


Lou had a fairly good day today. Didn't eat much. The pain pills are not causing constipation. To the contrary Lou had two big episodes of diarrhea this morning that finally got her into the disposable panties which is a major attitude change. She hasn't needed them but put a clean one on tonight. Last night after she had gone to bed she got up and took two nausea pills that she thought were pain pills. As a result she slept almost all night. They may work as sleeping pills.
I got an email saying that they wanted to see my ugly feral hog so here it is. I haven't seen him since I took the shot at him but I haven't turned the wildlife camera on since then.
Tonight Sue offered to stay with Lou while I took Ike to the Kiwanis pancake supper. Ike didn't want to go so I took the opportunity to buy some breath mints after Lou objected to my garlic breath from Kathy's spinach she left for me. I also tried to find some hog amunition for my .410 but none in CP. I called Mark and told him to look for some in Fort Worth. So I went to the pancake supper and increased my weight by eating the M&M pancakes that are my favorites. Syrup and two sausages add to the girth. I ate with the Stephensons and Judge Roger Corn from Baird. After I picked up a flower arrangement from Tim's Florist for Lou. They were sent by Missy and Larry Lebahn. Beautiful bouquet.
Thanks for your prayers for Lou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home