Friday, March 06, 2009







WARM FRIDAY

It got so warm today I opened the doors and windows to let the house air out and Lou didn't complain about being cold. She had a good day today with only one trip that resulted in a laundry run. We are not having constipation problems and I am trying to ration the stool softener pills with the pain pills. Lou is doing well on the oxycontin with only an occasional vicodin for back pain. She is walking and gets up without help except for an occasional one.

She was refreshed by a visit tonight from her sister Sue and Ike. And being Friday she agreed to eat salmon with me. Sue asked me how I was going to fix it and I told her I open the can and divide it between us, add some crackers and for Lou add a dish of applesauce and I add grapes and an apple with a few dark chocolates for my heart. Lou has also agreed to drink a little wine for her stomach's sake. So we are doing well today.

We got some photos from Laurie sking in the Austrian Alps. Since it is so hot I ought to post some. After three tries I loaded them one by one. The two girls are Laurie's daughter Madelaine and her friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home