Friday, August 01, 2008

IT AIN'T GOING TO RAIN NO MO
How in the heck can I wash my neck if it ain't gonna rain no mo? We did get about .1 to.2" two days ago and were hoping for rain today. The Hughes Net technician came from Keller and said it rained all night there. Reports of storms causing damage in FW came across the radio. This afternoon clouds formed and rained all around us. Abilene got floods and a two story apartment building that was framed with the roof on collapsed as the wind picked up the roof like an airplane wing. It sprinkled here and built up our hopes but didn't happen.

I am learning how to put eyedrops in my cataract surgery eye four time a day. What is aggravating is having to wear an aluminum eyepatch at night because I have to sleep on my right side. I am seeing better out of the eye and colors are brighter.

Lou was doing better every day this week until last night and today. She didn't sleep well and hurt today to the extent that she took a prescription pain pill for the first time in weeks.

HughesNet adjusted the satellite and said it was getting a much better signal and should solve our problems. We will see. I am still considering WildBlue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think about WildBlue you might consider a reseller with their own call center. A lot of complaints about satellite providers is about customer service.
One place you could check with is MyBlueDish Satellite Internet.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home