Tuesday, July 29, 2008

LUBBOCK MEDICAL TRIP
Today we had a great trip to Lubbock. It started with rain clouds all around, but no rain fell on Halsell Hill. At least the clouds kept the temperature down as we drove. We met Dr. Ken Davis and granddaughter Vanessa at Manna, Bread and Wine for a leisurely lunch. Ken regalled us with ghost stories from Texas Tech. I liked the one about the dead chemistry professor who comes back to help students before final exam time. Been reported for 15 years. He and Lou also reviewed all the activities in the many organizations they jointly belong to.

The great news was that my urologist, Dr. Rex Reynolds, who 10 years ago saved my life from uremic poisoning by a prostate resection, looked at my kidney tests that alarmed my doctors in Abilene and pointed out that the tests haven't changed for 9 years and he sees nothing to worry about. I just stopped worrying!

So we had a good trip back and I am now continuing my eye drop routine. I even read the instructions. Time to drop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home