Monday, July 28, 2008

SUCCESSFUL CATARACT SURGERY
This morning at 6:30 Kathy delivered me to Texas Midwest Surgery Center and by 8 we were are way back home. I had to go back at 1 for a check-up. My eye had a little scratchy feeling but I napped for a while in the morning and by 1 it felt great. When we came home Kathy made waffles for us and I am full from Mary Kathryn's food yesterday and Kathy's today.

At the 1 check up the eye didn't see a lot better but Dr. Teague showed me how the new lens was able to see colors much brighter than the other eye. There was significant difference. I came back home this afternoon and napped all afternoon to make up for getting up at 4:30 a.m. The only thing I hate is having to put eyedrops in the eye. Ugh!

Lou stayed home, got up late and made the bed that has a heavy spread to put on it and then today said that she is hurting less and feeling some better. She still hurts, just less. That is good news.

Tomorrow Lubbock and a session with my Urologist after lunch with Ken Davis and granddaughter, Vanessa. Kathy will serve again as chauffer although I was told I could drive tomorrow as far as eye surgery goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home