Wednesday, July 09, 2008

GREAT CT SCANS
Today we got the report on the abdomen and pelvic exams that Lou had made July 3. Both were very normal with nothing bad reported. It was compared to the scans run a year ago and a bowel abnomality reported then is now normal. So Lou feels a lot better today. She walked yesterday and plans to walk again Thursday and Saturday this week. She is trying to get over the stress of the exams and get her energy back.

I have been walking two miles everyday. Last Thursday I walked with Kathy and we picked up a couple of months of trash. Friday I walked with Kathy, Mark, Mary Kathryn and Dottie the dog. Monday I walked with Kathy and Valerie, yesterday and this morning with Kathy. Strangely enough I have had no pains and felt pretty good for the walks. We keep looking for feral hogs but have seen none although there are strange tracks and scat on the road.

I have started reading one of Marc Otte's books. I was able to order all six that he has written on ABEBOOKS. The signed one that I am reading was $10 the others were $1 with 4 more for shipping. They are all coming in from different stores and two have shown up so far. The one I am reading is about a couple of Mormon deputy marshalls in Montana chasing bad guys who escaped from prison and killed a highway patrolman. It is interesting so far and I am learning about the Mormon church services.

Lou and Kathy are going through Lou's files on the family and identifying old photos of her family that Kathy is helping her file. Lou wants to find some old files to use for her memoirs and Kathy is helping her with the heavy lifting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home