Thursday, January 28, 2010

LOU'S STORY

The book that Hendrick Hospice prepared on Lou is a great story of her life. A local university professor worked on the book and enjoyed doing another professor's life. I told them that I needed 6 more copies but later realized that with Sue having 5 children, Kathy 4, Mark 1 child, plus Laurie, Sylvia Grider and TWU archives I ended up ordering 15. They will be about $20 each for the printing and binding. I called in some corrections and they asked me if I hadn't seen a proof copy. I had not so next time they will make sure to provide an advance copy for editing before printing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous nocona boots said...

Nice story about Lou, i think that Lou is a great story of her life. Nice written i like that.thanks for this.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home