Wednesday, January 06, 2010

TUMBLEWEEDS

I had to report what I saw today driving into Abilene for a dermatologist appointment. There was a strong wind blowing from the south and I was approaching an overpass. I saw something that looked weird moving to the north on the bridge. And as I got closer I saw it was a large tumbleweed moving along like a vehicle. I then looked to the left and there were more tumbleweeds caught on the cable fence that has been built to prevent cars crossing the medium. There is also snow that hasn't melted yet in my barrow ditches and others in the county.

The dermotologist decided to whack off another spot on the top of my head and send in for a biopsy. He gave me a brochure that described melanomias and it didn't fit the pattern. It was .9 mm and very symmetrical. According to the brochure it should not be a melanomia, but he wanted to make certain. So I will wait for the phone call. He commented that his wife met Dr. Maberry and said if she ever needed cancer surgery she wanted to go to him. I agree.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I'd love to thank you for such a great quality forum!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/mardi-gras-party-supplies.html]mardi gras Party Supplies[/url].

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home