Tuesday, September 15, 2009

GREAT KIWANIS TALK BY MARK

With a lot of cooperation from Rev. Harris Worcester Mark was able to use his laptop to give the Kiwanis a professional briefing on Lockheed as a company as well as the Fort Worth Division. Sue and Ike Neal and Wallace Bennett came. Wallace has always had an interest in aviation. His father left operating a filling station in Baird to go work at "the bomber plant" in Fort Worth during WWII. His brother Frenchy became a top pilot in the USAF and set a speed record in a Lockheed aircraft the SR-71 I think.

My 22 stitches look good. Kathy took the old bandage off and there was very little blood. She put a new one on and taught me how to use my washing machine. I got a nap and checked my outside rain gauge that agreed with my automatic. More than 3.5" for the week. Then today the sun came out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home