Monday, September 14, 2009

TWENTY TWO STITCHES

When Dr. Maberry finished stitching up my head I asked how many stitches he had put in and joking said 22. He said that was correct 7 underneath and 15 on top. He didn't do any hair transplant. Just worked with the skin that he had and cut some out and pulled it all together. In two weeks he will take them out. Then they put a heavy bandage on, but said it shouldn't bleed as much as the first operation because it had some openings that are now closed.

It was misting when I went to the Library board meeting this morning and I ran the wipers all the way to Weatherford and then into FW to the doctor's office. But not much additional rain in my gauge for the last 24 hours, but I have had over 3 inches for this month. It all soaked in, no runoff at my house.

Mark is working on his presentation for Kiwanis in Cross Plains tomorrow at noon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home