Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WARM WINTER DAY
Lou had a pretty good day today. The temperature got up to 80 degrees. This afternoon Lou went out on the porch and watched an airplane go over and the bees and bumblebees working the peach blossoms. She was in pain this morning and didn't shower, but put on her robe and took some pain pills. At 11:30 one of the Methodist angels came to stay with her while I went to Kiwanis and did the grocery shopping. Tonight Lou said that she was going to have to get up and shower in the morning. She eats a lot of Tums.
Carol Bennett who had a lot of work to do, took the time off to come and stay with Lou and feed her. I ate the rest of the egg salad for supper. I know she should have been home taking care of Wallace, her husband, and I imagine she went back to fix his lunch. I saw her son who should have been in Kiwanis but wasn't. He was wearing a new uniform that said Brinks Security Systems. He has been in that business for years and Brinks didn't have a local outlet, so he has added that franchise to his business. I said that he got in the business to haul his cash to the bank in a Brinks armored truck.
You seem to appreciate a photo every once in a while. The wildlife camera got this photo of the pair of deer that have been most prominent lately. Looks like a doe and her yearling fawn. They are eating the deer block I put in the tub. The photos didn't show the hog but during the night there are nothing but raccoons eating that block. All night. The camera takes a photo every two minutes and I get a lot of coon photos. I delete them and put the chip back in to see what will come the next night.
Thanks for the many emails supporting Lou and me during this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home