Monday, March 16, 2009

EVERY DAY IS DIFFERENT

Yesterday Lou stayed awake all day decompressing from all the visitors Saturday. After Kathy left she read all the papers and started reading the novel manuscript for TTPress. This morning she woke feeling better than she has ever felt in the morning. During the morning she had 3 events that the disposable underwear helped me greatly. But today she sat in her recliner and slept all day. She wasn't hurting too much. The hospice nurse came after my nap at 3 and brought refills on pain pills as well as some new nausea pills. Lou had no problem with nausea today. She ate a good breakfast and almost all of the cinnamon french toast I made. She ate well at lunch and about her same meal at supper.

Today when she was awake she watched the deer playing in a frisky way that we haven't seen before. We watched the turkeys and the two fox came out during lunch so that we could see them. It is interesting that we have the turkeys walk right past the cedars where the fox live. One day I saw a fox eyeing the turkeys but haven't seen any attacks yet.

I got the laundry done and only have one pair of jeans to iron. Last night I had an epithany and remembered that I had a new copy of Quicken that I could put on the laptop and move my tax work downstairs so that I can be where Lou can see me. I spent a lot of time trying to get it working and will start completing my tax work tomorrow. Ought to get it done well before April 15. Hope I don't owe too much.

Keep Lou in your prayers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lou:

I think about you often. Judith and I talked last week about the possibility of visiting you if you are interested in having company. I am glad to read the comments on your blog and to see the photos-- they are like a small visit with you. Please know my thoughts and prayers are for you. Janet Neugebauer

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home