Monday, March 23, 2009

MONDAY IS WASH DAY

Lou had a pretty good day today. She is getting a little weaker and needs help getting to her feet but she walks with her walker OK. She ate breakfast at 9 and at 11:30 she said she was hungry but when I got the food prepared she said she wasn't hungry. However she ate a little food, some fruit and her ice cream with a splash of Komora. (I can't afford Kahlua.) She slept well last night only getting up a couple of times. We got up at 8.

I got the laundry started but kept forgetting about it as I tried to get Turbo Tax loaded into my laptop. It is a real pain. Why they don't make it easy is ridiculous. I thought I could get the data from 2007 from the desktop computer with a memory stick, but it isn't that easy. I hope to get it figured out tomorrow.

The hospice nurse came this afternoon and at Mark's suggestion (he is an expert on acid reflux) she brought some Prilosec and gave Lou one.

As usual tonight she was hurting a lot as she went to bed. I put out her pain pill and a Sennalax at 8 but she didn't take them until she got up to go to bed and I saw them by her chair. She read the Sunday and Monday Abilene Reporter-News papers today. She doesn't hurt too much during the day but it hurts when she gets into bed. I have to help her get her feet up into the bed.

Thanks for all of your support. She got several cards in the mail today including 3 cards from TWU including one from Ann Stuart and Jane Erwin.

I am waiting for the rain but I may have to wait a long time. But we keep praying for rain along with our other prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home