Sunday, March 22, 2009

LOU CHECKED HER EMAIL TODAY

And read it again and again. She loved the photos of Charley Korbell and his new grandson. She answered some and reread many. I didn't think she would ever turn it off. I ate my supper and hers got cold waiting.

She had a pretty good day today. Kathy's family all left just after I went to church. I took 7 copies I printed of the Flame. I print them on my ink jet printer to get the color in. The Internet recipients get it in color.


I checked my wildlife camera for the last two nights and it was mostly raccoons. But there were a couple of unusual animals that I decided to share.


One photo caught Mark and me working on the camera. The other photo was Keith and his grandson Christopher working on the deer feeder.
Lou will have big week this week. The Hospice nurse will be here Monday, Lydia cleans house Tuesday, Sylvia Grider comes in Tuesday, Pat and Chuck Herndon from GD in the 1950s will be here Wednesday with hospice coming back Thursday. Then this weekend Ashley and Ross plan to bring Kodiak back to see the country.
We really appreciated seeing our son and daughter and so many of their families this last week. Mark called this afternoon from the airplane taking him for a business trip to Las Vegas. He isn't a big gambler and would have rather had the meeting in San Diego but he wasn't making that decision.
I am still waiting for more rain. It is cloudy but no rain in the forecast for today. It has been pushed back to Tuesday.
Thank you for your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home