Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WALKING FOR EXERCISE
Lou got back on the trail this morning and walked to the cross fence while I walked down the highway to the corner. Don't know how far, but estimate I got at least a mile and a quarter. Her hair is beginning to show some growth and hopefully the chemo is leaving so that she has a little more energy. She does a little better every day, but still hurts when she moves.

We have both been having gut-wrenching problems with AOL. It keeps going off and on and has been a royal pain for the last two days. This afternoon it is being a little more stable. Maybe they have fixed it. I hate to think about going to a new email format. I am used to AOL and the microsoft internet mail is a real pain, but I am setting up a screen name with Hughes.net and will set one up for Lou when I finish this income tax mess. Still working on that and got a little more done today.

I spent yesterday on the phone with AOL tech support instead of getting anything done. I did get a haircut and make my first appearance at Kiwanis so the day wasn't a total loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home