Thursday, March 06, 2008

SKI HALSELL HILL
Today we drove to Abilene and as we drove back into the hills you could still see the snow and it looked like ski slopes. The little snow that Abilene got was all gone, but it still lingers on Halsell Hill.
This a snowy day. At 9:30 this morning I drove to the mail box in a combination rain and sleet. A few snow flakes. In another hour the snow was really coming down and by afternoon we had a couple of inches on the ground. I was supposed the go to CP to work on the Kiwanis Pancake Supper but Lou insisted that I call and cancel. They said that they were considering canceling the whole thing. I remember last winter when I tried to drive down my snowy drive and couldn't get back up the road. I had to be pulled out by my neighbor. This time I sat by the fire and burned up all of my firewood. Sue called and offered firewood that she has had for years and hasn't used since they quit using their fireplace. I may try to go by tomorrow and pick some up. We also need to go to Abilene to pick up Evista refill for Lou. She hasn't decided if she will go. She is feeling some better, but still has constant back pain. I think the chemo is finally getting out of her system and she looks better.

After working all week on my taxes I found out today that TurboTax will import my last year's TaxCut information. Of course I will lose all that I have input, but it shouldn't take long to reimport from Quicken and get it finally finished. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home