Monday, March 03, 2008

SNOW ON PEACH BLOOMS
Yesterday was 80 degrees then the norther came through and I built a fire this morning. It was raining and we had 1.5" in the rain guages. The rain quit while I went to town to take care of church business, bought feed and groceries and thought as I brought the sacks in that in all the Mondays that I have brought groceries from the garage to the house I can't remember carrying them during the rain. We ate late and took a nap at 2. At 3 the phone rang and I looked out to see snow flakes falling. It snowed till 5 and coated the trees and grass. Melted when it hit the walks or porch. Got a little more moisture, but not enough to write about.

Lou is feeling a little better, but took a pain pill to sleep tonight. She keeps complaining about her ribs collapsing. They must have gotten pushed around in the surgery. She is thinking about what she will put into the memoir that she has decided to rewrite. She watched the first half of the Mavs vs. Jazz tonight. The Mavs are closing the huge gap they had in the first half.

I finally got back to working on my income tax but the TurboTax online hung up trying to incorporate Quicken data. Maybe tomorrow it will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home