Friday, November 27, 2009

MORE AGGIE EMOTION

After seeing the DVR and the emotion of winning the game in 1999, the Aggies scored on their first possession and looked good to start the game. They were looking good up to the end of the first half. It was the highest scoring game ever for the series and had a lot of excitement. Val and I watched on HD TV at Sylvia's house while all the rest of the family and Sylvia were at the game. Therefore when the game was over I got to bed while the real fans had to spend another hour and half getting back to the house. I got a good night's sleep and Kathy made a great breakfast caserole with biscuits and fruit. We got up late and enjoyed the morning. I was amazed at how fast Kathy and Keith got the house returned to normal. Kathy washed the sheets and towels. I slept on a fold out couch that was returned to couch condition when I wasn't looking. Kathy packed up all of the food with distribution to her daughter, Vanessa and to me and Sylvia. I even took a slice of chocolate pie home with some slices of ham and turkey.

I drove Highway 36 and stopped at 1 in Comanche to eat at China Star and get my Chinese fix. My fortune cookie said "You have an active mind and a keen imagination." Sounds like me. Got home at 3 and sorted three days of mail. Got the toll road bill from Austin. Mark called tonight and said that he hadn't gotten one of those mail toll charges from a Dallas trip in Oct. He told about Ross and Ashley getting a fine notice because they didn't get a toll charge due to changing addresses and not getting the the first notice. They negotiated a settlement but it was aggravating. With cameras everywhere we don't have a lot of privacy anymore. And they know your address when they take a photo of your license plate. It is convenient because I didn't have to stop at a toll booth, but a little worrisome about the intrusiveness.

At least the weather is nice and I got home at 3. Now to catch up on everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home