Sunday, February 22, 2009

QUIET SUNDAY

Today started off cool. It was 38 here but Abilene said it was 24 there. I built up the fire for Lou to start the day. Lou felt bad today with her back hurting. She started the day with nausea and pain pills. She was hungry at breakfast and asked for oatmeal to go with her cinnamon toast. I accidently dumped the brown sugar into her bowl so she had sweet oatmeal. The fox got most of it. She was hungry again about 11 and got the donut to eat a little. Then she wasn't hungry at lunch but ate a few bites of MK's enchiladas and cole slaw and even a bite of the brownies that I decided we should polish off. I get to do most of the polishing off. Lou calls me her disposal.

I emailed the Flame for the church yesterday and found that I rushed things too much. I wanted to print some copies to take to church and found that it had an extra page and had to rework it to get it back to 6 pages. I printed some copies for the church and one for Lou and one to mail to Tim Dill. It was 11:30 when I finished. Lou was doing well so I drove by the church and dropped them in the foyer, bought a FW Star Telegram and got home by noon to fix lunch.

Later I found a typo on the front page, corrected that and emailed the Flame for the third time. That is the advantage of doing the newsletter in cyberspace and the problem of rushing publications. But I have always been the type that gets things done even if it wasn't perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home