Friday, January 09, 2009



LATEST FROM KOREA

Lou is doing a little better today. Still can't get her to eat much but the physical therapist came this morning and had her do some new exercises like lifting her legs and holding them up for 5 secs. She still needs help occasionally to stand up.
I just got this new email from Jon-Marc with some photos that I will try to post along with the email:

Hey guys,
Things are going well here. We are almost done with the job, and I will probably be coming home sooner than expected. I am sorry I have not written but things have been pretty busy the last few days. I have finally gotten a long enough break to sit down and write. I have been having a good time. We had a few chances to go and explore and I took quite a few pictures which I will put in the e-mail. However, since this is most likely our last night to work, a few of us are going to go to the International Market so there will plenty more. I look forward to getting home and sharing my stories with you all in more detail. I also cannot wait to get home and eat a real American cheeseburger. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will update again if I can.
Love,
Jon-Marc


Jon-Marc

Scenic view

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home