Friday, November 14, 2008

NEW CA125 RESULTS

Dr. Hancock's office called with Wednesday's CA125 test results. It is down again a little. The reading was 293 down from 322 two weeks ago and the 355 four weeks ago. Lou is doing fairly well today and ate scrambled eggs and sausage for breakfast a little of my shrimp stir fry at lunch.

I think I ran the 6 turkeys off this morning when I walked to mail some letters. They were in the road at the front gate and ran out through the gate when I came up the hill behind them. The spike buck and a doe are still here at the feeder this afternoon. The cold front blew through about noon and is howling in the chimney. Sounds a lot colder than it is. Our red oaks are changing color but in their usual random fashion. Some have changed completely but others have only a few spots turning red in the canopy. The leaves are blowing off the oak at the pond and keeping me busy raking them out. This new wind ought to really make a job for me tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home