Friday, October 31, 2008

CA125 IS DOWN
The doctor's office called this morning before I could call them saying that Wednesday's CA125 was down to 322 from 355. Not much but in the right direction although a long way from 20 which is the goal. Lou walked yesterday and today and has felt better than last week. She takes pain pills and is having a little diarrhea problem which is better than constipation usually resulting from vicodin.

She is planning to go to Houston Thursday for the TWU Regent's meeting Friday. Our kids are coming in Friday night to prepare for Sue's BD party Saturday at the Baptist Church and the Lord's Acre at the Methodist Church. They will get here before we do.

We had both houses and the garage sprayed for wasps. The AC at the Halsell House kicked off with a booster capacitor installation and saved buying a new one for over $1600. So we are ready for the crowd.

Keep praying that the CA125 keeps going down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who loves to seek innovative things. Presently I am making my personalized photovoltaic panels. I am doing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I came across a really amazing website which explains how to build pv panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps involved in pv panel contruction.

I am not really sure about how precise the data given there iz. If some guys over here who had experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it will be great and I'd highly appreciate it, cause I extremely would love to try solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U guys rock.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home