Sunday, September 16, 2007

BEE GONE
I took off at half time to write my Livestock Weekly column and decided to update you on the bee population. I goofed. I had an exterminator come out in place of a bee keeper and failed to get to harvest the eight layers of honey from the bees located under the roof next to the chimney. She put her suit back on when I got home from church and gave her a key to the mower. She drove it back up to the shed for me. I am still itching but it is getting better every minute. I bought some allergy medicine after church and took one of them. It has stayed down and I think is helping some.

Lou is having some pain from the chemo but is doing better than with the first chemo round. She can't eat hot or hard food, but is enjoying watching the Cowboys. Our daughter just called to say they had a great time going to the Aggie game and visiting with Sylvia Grider, who is getting over a shingles attack. The Aggies won so it was a great day for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home