Wednesday, August 29, 2007

LOU'S CANCER UPDATE We got a call from Dr. Hancock's office this morning. He finally looked at the CT Scan and found a small mass in the lower quadrant of her abdomen. He has scheduled an appointment for September 12 at 9:15. Because Lou will be giving a book review in Fort Worth Sept. 11 we will just spend the night in Weatherford and make the appointment the next day. Lou isn't worried about it. She continues to improve. Her back is a little better each day, but at times when she has to stand up or work very long at her computer, the back bothers her.

My physical condition continues to improve. Yesterday I mowed with the Ford Tractor and today dug a few grassburrs from the lawn. Lou got some photos from Lou Ann in Alaska today, but I didn't get them. Lou says that the kids look wonderful and Lou Ann is doing a great job with them.

We had a rain shower today about 1. Didn't float my rain guage but showered for a few minutes. Yesterday the gold fish were gasping for air. I ran some water into the pond that picked up some air and they were better this morning. I need to reinstall my fountain.

Ashley called today to say that she and Ross will come to see us this weekend. They can help us celebrate our 58th Anniversary Monday. Itis nice that the whole country will celebrate with a Holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home