Monday, September 03, 2007

ANNIVERSARY IS NATIONAL HOLIDAY This is a great year. The nation celebrates our 58th anniversary with a national holiday and again they will honor my birthday with a national celebration. Is this a great nation or not!

We celebrated with our morning walk, did the laundry and I went to town to buy groceries because they give a 5% senior citizen's discount on Mondays. Lou refused my offer to take her to Lytle Land and Cattle Steakhouse for lunch so we recycled Ashley's enchiladas for lunch but I made some great sundaes for dessert. A little splash of Kaluha helps a lot.

This afternoon we are celebrating watching Texas Tech play my alma mater SMU. Lou is cheering for Tech and I am supporting the lonely Mustangs. It has been a great anniversary.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry Papa that the lonely mustangs lost pretty bad to what will soon be my alma matter! I hope you are having a great week! I will see you guys sometime this weekend. LOVE YOU! ~Nessa

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS Happy Anniversary!!!
~Nessa

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home