Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Monday was my day to go to the doctor's office. Because the appointment was at 1 p.m. we used the opportunity to eat at the Cracker Barrel restaurant, do some fast shopping at Walmart and recycle newspapers and cardboard at the recycling center. Didn't see our friend Ann Curtis at the CB. She used to work in their front store. Forgot to ask her husband Bobby about it this morning.

The eye doctor said my macular degeneration was better and said he would look up the connection between spinach and ARMD on the net. I told him that I have been eating it since he first diagnosed me with Senile Macular Degeneration in 1999. At that time I objected to having any condition called senile and the profession has since changed the name to Age Related. I like that a little better.

When we got back home Lou had a call from Dr. Estes office saying her mammogram had a questionable spot and to come back Thursday afternoon. Lou said this happened the last time and isn't too worried about it, but having battled ovarian cancer she is always concerned about something else popping up. I will keep you posted. Keep her in your prayers anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home