Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Lord is back in his heavens. Swallows showed up today, a little later than usual. Hummingbirds are using the new feeder I got for Christmas. And the weather is beautiful. Lou is still having back pains, but thinks it may be getting a little better. She has quit the prescription pain pills and dropped back to buffered aspirin. She walked yesterday and today to the pond and back with me. She is worried about falling. She can't understand why the pain doesn't go away. I tell her it will be gradual. At least nature is enjoying the rain. I was disappointed that 6+" of rain didn't start the streams running. But the earth was dry and it soaked in.

Today I did my usual Tuesday. Got a haircut and talked to the Mayor. Visited with Lois Garrett, who has had cancer for years, but says she has no pain. She looks good. At noon enjoyed Kiwanis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home