Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dr. Siadati came in at 4:30 and suggested that Lou spend one more night. He said she can leave tomorrow morning and suggested she spend tomorrow with Mark and go home Thursday. The PT had her walk aways and later she walked to the bathroom. The soft brace is a real help. She watched the storm go thru this area on TV. Our granddaughter has to drive to Denton tonight for one of her classes at TWU for her Master's work and Mark told her it had moved through and she should be able to get there. We always worry about anyone on the road. A new wrinkle at the hospital is that each patient has to order their meal by phone. Kathy just helped Lou order her supper. She is now ready to eat. She hasn't eaten much for the last three days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles: I was with Judith last evening when she called you. I hope Lou was able to go home today and that matters improve steadily. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are for her. This is my first time to blog, so keep your fingers crossed that I have done all of the right things. TTU will be closed for Spring Break until next Monday, but I'll check the blog when I return. Janet Neugebauer

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home